are things broken?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    QueenMab
    Participant

I don’t see a contest link this week, and no upcoming events. Which is unusual…

zeke
    Participant

Elsinore and I just talked, and… we spotted something. Short version, I moved the hosting of the site away from the hosting provided by ProcTex on 10/31. I thought I had the site disabled and locked down… except any admin sessions that were currently logged in at the proceduraltexture.com site were still live.

Elsinore’s session on the old site was still up, so she’s accidentally posted everything over on the old site for the past 10 days or so. Whoops 🙂

She’ll move the posts and get things taken care of soon.

QueenMab
    Participant

OK, trying this again. When I made the post above, I could not see it and thought it did not actually post.

On a topic-reply notification post I received, when I clicked the link to the post I did get your message about moving the site away from ProcTex. The link in that message also brings me to a page with no upcoming events, and empty forum posts. Or maybe that is what I should see? Are upcoming events posted right now? Is it correct that the Purple 2 thread has no posts in it but Elsinore’s original post on Oct 29?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘are things broken?’ is closed to new replies.