Pass the blankamera

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects Pass the blankamera

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Uranus
    Participant

weird….at leats there’ll be some surprises (or not, if it was blank to start with). Have fun!

jpatten
    Participant

Ok… I may cheat and use my regular camera for metering 🙂 Then take pictures, though I snapped several just playing with it already. I think its going to drive me nuts having to send film off for developing!

jpatten
    Participant
    jpatten
    Participant

Ok. I sent off the first roll for processing….

Uranus
    Participant

if there are shots of dopey-looking kids, then it’s my house sitter. I remember that i loaded a new roll before I left…..apologies, forgot about that.

jpatten
    Participant

I will keep that in mind! 🙂
    I just finished off the Roll and sent it off. i wish I had more time to take pictures! …

jpatten
    Participant

Alright, the first Roll came back from the developer. I will scan and post as soon as I can!
    Still working on the second roll

orionid
    Participant

Looks like Jpatten still has it. Anyone heard from him lately or know him IRL?

nobigdeal
    Participant

He’s been active on Flickr as of September. Haven’t seen him here or on Fark since last year. weird…guess he don’t like us no more 🙁

jpatten
    Participant

I am still here. I am sorry I got started in school and life got busy.
    Who does it go to next?

orionid
    Participant

Oh, hai!

We weren’t trying to be pushy, it just came up in tonight’s thread. I’m honestly not sure who’s next in line.

jpatten
    Participant

Thats ok. I know I haven’t been around much. I need to get my totalfark back and get back to farktography at some point.

orionid
    Participant

We’ll be here with open arms. Wait, that sounded ghey. NTTAWWT.

If no one else speaks up, Kestrana and I will take the Blankamera. I’ll leave a few days response time then PM the address.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Thats ok. I know I haven’t been around much. I need to get my totalfark back and get back to farktography at some point.

Yea!! We miss you!! LOL!

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • The topic ‘Pass the blankamera’ is closed to new replies.