"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    idle_hands
    Participant

just so.

anyone else in favour of developing the film now? no pressure eh…

Uranus
    Participant

aye

Snug Tight
    Participant

Yes

schnee
    Participant

yes.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

+1

staplermofo
    Participant

はい。

idle_hands
    Participant

okay stapler, i’ll take that as a yes. looks like we’re reaching critical mass on the ‘develop that damn film already’ side, so, XenPix if you would be so kind? (i think they’ll give you a disk?) could you somehow get the jpgs to zeke so that he can upload to the farktog website?

sound good?

staplermofo
    Participant

I’d be happy to chip in to cover the cost if you have a paypal account.

Uranus
    Participant

I’d be happy to chip in to cover the cost if you have a paypal account.

yup. me too. or I could hand over the lucre if we ever meet up at an F1 GP….think of it as an incentive 8)

XenPix
    Participant

Ok.

I’ll get the thing developed then. Not sure how much it will cost to do, so if I need help with the cash, I’ll let y’all know.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I’ll send some money your way. It generally cost me $10-13 to develop a roll and get a photo cd. Let me know.

idle_hands
    Participant

Ok.

I’ll get the thing developed then. Not sure how much it will cost to do, so if I need help with the cash, I’ll let y’all know.

Is there a problem XenPix?

CaptainJim
    Participant

Wow, looking back through this thread I see that I had the camera in Dec. 2006. We need to do this again but faster.
    Sorry I haven’t been around but I went over to another site. Farktography has really grown, I’m proud of you all.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Holy shit, CaptainJim, I’ve been thinking about you. You’re missed around here!!

And yeah, a new Farkamera (Farkamera 2.0?) would be fun…

linguine
    Participant

Wow, looking back through this thread I see that I had the camera in Dec. 2006. We need to do this again but faster.
    Sorry I haven’t been around but I went over to another site. Farktography has really grown, I’m proud of you all.

Well now that we know you’re still alive I think its time for you to repent for your sins and start competing again.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.