"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

Ok.

I’ll get the thing developed then. Not sure how much it will cost to do, so if I need help with the cash, I’ll let y’all know.

Is there a problem XenPix?

my question also. i’m really curious to see how well this turns out 🙂

Morningbreath
    Participant

I’m not to keen on getting it back, my photo bites. I should have snapped a second one, the first one was sort of an oops, the camera went off moment.

Curious
    Participant

I’m not to keen on getting it back, my photo bites. I should have snapped a second one, the first one was sort of an oops, the camera went off moment.

well i’m of the same mind but i would like to see how others did. i shot a digital backup with the camera i keep in the car and it was less than stellar.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey XenPix? It’s been another month…any further progress on getting the Farkamera developed? If that’s not working out, would you mind just mailing it to me in the States and I can get it developed?

XenPix
    Participant

Sorry for the delay guys. It’s done now, have PMed Elsinore the pictures and just need to scan the log in so that they can be tied together.

Morningbreath
    Participant

wants some cash. XenPzx, or a month of TF? let me know.

XenPix
    Participant

It was only ?6, which some people paid in postage, so it’s all good. But thanks anyway. 🙂

XenPix
    Participant

And small versions of the pictures, just to torment you all:

Ok, maybe they aren’t that small.

There was some pretty bad graining on the film. Not sure if that was just the high ISO or it got x-rayed along the way. 🙁 Tried to fix where I could. Elsinore has the hires and will soon have the negatives as well, so hopefully she can work some magic on them. 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

Which one was staplermofos? 👿

linguine
    Participant

that shot of my forehead and sky was awesome

staplermofo
    Participant

I was going to take a really good picture, but I had a really good excuse. I don’t remember what it was, but it was awesome.

schnee
    Participant

hey, mine actually fits for the orange theme!

Thanks for posting XenPix!

idle_hands
    Participant

Woot! thanks XenPix, and all who participated! (smiling happily)

Claff
    Participant

My puppy picture didn’t come out half-bad.

dgough
    Participant

That may be the most grain I’ve seen on any photo. Ever. Sorry for that.
    After 20 years I returned to the church of my childhood. We are mental spiritual and physical beings. Correct? I thought I was going to show you some of my physical and some of my spiritual. But the mental took over and failed.

I love your guy’s pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.