Pass the Farkolga

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects Pass the Farkolga

• This topic has 54 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Yoyo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    nobigdeal
    Participant

I have a Holga 120N on the way.

Who wants it first?

It will be sent with a new roll of film, make sure you send it along with a new roll also. Please don’t load film before sending. Holga backs have a tendency to fall off and we don’t want to ruin a roll in shipping.

orionid
    Participant

Could be fun, I’m in.

Kestrana
    Participant

/signs up

nobigdeal
    Participant

Ok, then orionid can PM me his mailing address. When the camera comes in I will send it along. (should be midweek)Kestrana, you PM orionid your info and when he’s done he can send it to you.So on and so forth for anyone else interested.

thepostess
    Participant

I”d love to try it out. I’m in.

Uranus
    Participant

in for the last 2, so in for this.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I have the camera in hand. Orionid if you still want it let me know where to send it

orionid
    Participant

PM is sent. 🙂

orionid
    Participant

Got it today. This should be fun, going on a four-day road trip this weekend.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Cool!

Have fun!

orionid
    Participant

Here’s some of the shots so far. I’m still debating whether or not to click the order button on an Epson V500 to be able to scan the first couple rolls I ran through. I had the local shop scan these for me when they developed them. There’s a few other things I want to try with it, and then it’ll be on it’s way to Kestrana.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/sets/72157622825734660/

/Me also thinks me needs to get one of these to play with/adapt as desired.

thepostess
    Participant

I was looking at those earlier. I really can’t wait to get my hands on that camera, now.

orionid
    Participant

I uploaded some more stuff from the farkolga to my flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/sets/72157622825734660/ I’m dropping off a few more rolls this week (and I broke down and ordered a holga for myself).

Kestrana, if you PM me with your address, I should be able to get it in the mail to you this week.

Kestrana
    Participant

OK will do.

Kestrana
    Participant

I finished my first roll of film in the Holga. Any tips for winding it back other than a dark dark dark place?

P.S. This has been a lovingly awkward reminder of how long it’s been since I handled film.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Pass the Farkolga’ is closed to new replies.