Recent Contests quick links

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Recent Contests quick links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I’m just thinking out loud, and understanding that there’s a lot less traffic here than there used to be. On the main page, where the quick links to recent contests is on the right, clicking on them takes you to the event calendar description. Is there any way to add the contest link to those once it goes live? It’ll help get people to the current contest when they use farktography.net as a launch pad, and it could help out with the “oh, crap. I missed last week. Let me at least see what everyone else posted.” effect.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ll see if I can do that.

orionid
    Participant

Awesome!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I had to pull out actual html code to force the calendar module to create a lnk to the contest, but it’s there for the Flower Power 4 contest now. Shouldn’t be too big a deal to edit the event listing each week to add the link. It’s definitely a good idea to include that. Thanks for the suggestion!

orionid
    Participant

Oh! Okay. I figured it’d be a simple copy/pasta job each week, but thanks for the effort!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recent Contests quick links’ is closed to new replies.