Shameless Self-Promotion

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Shameless Self-Promotion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

So I opened up my very own Crated.com gallery page about a week ago and I’ve been adding photos every few days. It’s pretty cool so far; I really like the fact that they take care of the printing and the artist only has to worry about the photo itself. I just got an email today that my gallery has been promoted, which means my photos will now show up in searches.

So you should check it out! Those of you who have been around for a while will probably recognize some of the photos I have selected to put up. Obviously if you want to buy something that would be super amazing, but if not you can still help me out by sharing on Facebook or Twitter or G+ or whatever other social media outlet you enjoy.

Speaking of which, I now have a Twitter account: @Miller_Truby. I’ll mostly be using it for photography-related things so if you want updates that’s a good place to get them. Give me a follow and I’ll do the same for you!

Ok, that’s the end of my attention-whoring. See you all on the interwebs!

orionid
    Participant

+1

I may have to steal your “Travel, Shoot, Edit, Repeat” at some point.

millera9
    Participant

Hah, you’re welcome to it; I was trying to think of something clever and that’s the best I could do on short notice. 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

Have you no shame?

millera9
    Participant

Nah, mofo – like I said – this self promotion is shameless. 🙂

linguine
    Participant

nice gallery

millera9
    Participant

nice gallery

Thanks guine!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Shameless Self-Promotion’ is closed to new replies.