Starting a new gallery…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Starting a new gallery…

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

Only 2 days before my birthday!

Happy Birthday little kid… you sure are a cutie!

caradoc
    Participant

Twelve months.

caradoc
    Participant

Here’s the slideshow we ran during her party (I’ve cut the audio out – wasn’t sure about the licensing from iPhoto for the provided music…)

caradoc
    Participant

From her first birthday party…

Tears and screaming in 5, 4, 3, 2…

She let go of the elastic just as the flash fired.

caradoc
    Participant

Thirteen months. And she said “Dada” today for the first time in a meaningful fashion.

orionid
    Participant

Nice.

caradoc
    Participant

Feet seem to be working rather well.

ravnostic
    Participant

Oh-oh—she’s going to be trouble at 17…look at how she’s already let that dress strap lilt to the side! Carry a gun for when she brings the boys over…

;o)

Yugoboy
    Participant

Oh-oh—she’s going to be trouble at 17…look at how she’s already let that dress strap lilt to the side! Carry a gun for when she brings the boys over…

Don’t know if he needs to carry a gun, so much as have a full gun case, and be cleaning one when the kid stops over. A few “crazy eyes” looks and references to his time “in country” might be a little more effective at conveying the message. Also, mumbling slightly incoherently to your long-dead dog should work as well, combined with the ever so occasional nervous twitch/tic.

Even though I don’t have kids, I’ve been thinking about this a loooooong time… got a few nieces I care about.

Last suggestion for today. Scrap the guns and take up archery. Mention how you like the way you can kill silently. Combine with other nervous energy mentioned above. Enjoy the reactions.

caradoc
    Participant

Cleaning the guns just doesn’t have the same effect as taking a whetstone to my Lochaber axe… or my roll-bag of throwing knives.

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/iaincaradoc/396504685/ – the Lochaber is the pole arm just to the left of the tent, there…)

Yugoboy
    Participant

I will concede that you seem prepared enough and don’t need my help.

caradoc
    Participant

I took Lily to the mall yesterday to play on the SplashPad, which is an area of “dancing fountains” that randomly jet water up in the air, then drain, all on a padded surface that doesn’t puddle or pool the water. It’s for kids.

A little boy (maybe 2-3 years old to Lily’s 13 months) at the SplashPad thought it would be funny to splash Lily and make her cry, then get in her face as she backed away from him. She thought it would be funny to grab his nose – thumb in one nostril, index finger in the other – and make him scream.

His mother only said, “I told him not to tease girls…”

lokisbong
    Participant

Go Lily! Are you gonna teach her more submission holds when she gets a bit bigger for when the boys get obnoxious?

caradoc
    Participant

Go Lily! Are you gonna teach her more submission holds when she gets a bit bigger for when the boys get obnoxious?

Yep. We’ll get to that.

I didn’t teach her the nose-hold… she figured that one out all by herself.

caradoc
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • The topic ‘Starting a new gallery…’ is closed to new replies.