Starting a new gallery…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Starting a new gallery…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Awww…. awesome!

lokisbong
    Participant

Wow! Great shot!

caradoc
    Participant

“No paparazzi, please!”

ravnostic
    Participant

Heh. She’s a cutie, and very photogenic. But do you suppose this summer she’ll let you go for long enough to get some monsoon lightning pictures?

caradoc
    Participant

Probably. Might have some storms rolling in tomorrow evening through Tuesday morning.

ravnostic
    Participant

Really? I hadn’t checked–hope so! I’m tired of photographing stars!

orionid
    Participant

I’m tired of photographing stars!

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

caradoc
    Participant

My wife’s hair is going grayer by the minute. Lily has mastered the ottoman, and now climbs from the ottoman to the chair, and is making serious attempts at getting from the chair onto the console. She’s been using the green teething toys as pitons to wedge between the cushions.

ravnostic
    Participant

She’s been using the green teething toys as pitons to wedge between the cushions.

Reminds me of that scene in the original “Jurassic Park”:

“Clever Girl”

//then he get’s eaten.

😛

caradoc
    Participant

Second Fourth. Lily says, “Happy Fourth!” Or, more accurately, “Mamamamamabababababdadada.”

caradoc
    Participant

She keeps grabbing this issue of “TIME” and staring at Obama’s and Romney’s faces like, “I don’t trust those guys..”

Can’t say I blame her.

ravnostic
    Participant

She keeps grabbing this issue of “TIME” and staring at Obama’s and Romney’s faces like, “I don’t trust those guys..”

Can’t say I blame her.

Me neither. Cute photo, though. Love her expression; I’ll look something like that when I fill out the early ballot.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Me neither. Cute photo, though. Love her expression; I’ll look something like that when I fill out the early ballot.

If you’re in one of the 47 states in which the Libertarian Gary Johnson is on the ballot, you can have confidence and a little pride in your vote.

Just sayin’… it’s been a very long time since I voted for either major party. Being in New York, my electoral vote is going to Obama no matter what I think, so I like to vote Libertarian because it’s far far closer to my ideology.

caradoc
    Participant

Different shot from that set while she was running around with the magazine.

Usually she’s smiling and laughing when she steals a magazine or a book. Not this one.

caradoc
    Participant

She seems to have gotten over her political funk.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • The topic ‘Starting a new gallery…’ is closed to new replies.