<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Its not photography, its Farktography | kitryne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.farktography.com/members/kitryne/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.farktography.com/members/kitryne/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kitryne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:08:57 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">909e012d10facf5f1c41f2995dd670d6</guid>
				<title>kitryne replied to the topic The &#034;oh dear, did I choose the right abandoned photo&#038;qu in the forum The Gallery</title>
				<link>http://www.farktography.com/forums/topic/the-oh-dear-did-i-choose-the-right-abandoned-photoqu/#post-12854</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:50:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks! It was pretty surreal. The place had such a spooky vibe.</p>
<p>Your &#8220;Near Tarronga station&#8221; is great! I love places covered in graffiti, especially when it seems like such an absurd place for it to be tagged up.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d36e5e881d5e800f8263d027402381a</guid>
				<title>kitryne replied to the topic The &#034;oh dear, did I choose the right abandoned photo&#038;qu in the forum The Gallery</title>
				<link>http://www.farktography.com/forums/topic/the-oh-dear-did-i-choose-the-right-abandoned-photoqu/#post-12852</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:35:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The rest of mine are <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitryne/sets/72157601297778883/" rel="nofollow ugc"> here. </a></p>
<p>There are a few non-abandoned places in there, a truck stop, and some hiking shots.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56e875280597f930706dd20e505285a1</guid>
				<title>kitryne replied to the topic 08-08-07 - Abandon All Hope in the forum This week&#039;s contest</title>
				<link>http://www.farktography.com/forums/topic/08-08-07-abandon-all-hope/page/2/#post-12464</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:30:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Welcome aboard, <strong>kitryne</strong>!  You have some great submissions tonight&#8211;glad to have you!</p></blockquote>
<p>Thanks!!   😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58a601a4888a5145d20b5ef4cd62d015</guid>
				<title>kitryne replied to the topic 08-08-07 - Abandon All Hope in the forum This week&#039;s contest</title>
				<link>http://www.farktography.com/forums/topic/08-08-07-abandon-all-hope/page/2/#post-12461</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:22:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey guys!<br />
This is my first time here. I actually got lucky, because I didn&#8217;t even know this was going on, and just got back from a roadtrip where all I photographed was abandoned places I found, and just got them developed yesterday.  I had a ton of stuff to choose from.  Anyways, howdy!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>