05-02-12 – Wow! Nice Wood!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-02-12 – Wow! Nice Wood!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Any and everything about wood.

Many thanks to Farktographer for the theme suggestion!

Kestrana
    Participant

Are “trees” in as wood?

Farktographer
    Participant

Yep. Super-broad, so anything about wood fits, living or dead.

Kestrana
    Participant

*taps fingers* Exxxxxcellent…

orionid
    Participant

*taps fingers* Exxxxxcellent…

I already had that idea.

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m just *beaming* about this theme, though I have knot a thing to use as yet. I’ll have to gnaw on it a while, maybe think how I can go out on a limb with it (there’s no MacClaine difficulty, is there?); it’s a good opportunity to branch out and think outside the box. I’m pining for this one; I might even have some sappy photography, for the romantic voters, I should stop now, leaves whilst I canz…

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m just *beaming* about this theme, though I have knot a thing to use as yet. I’ll have to gnaw on it a while, maybe think how I can go out on a limb with it (there’s no MacClaine difficulty, is there?); it’s a good opportunity to branch out and think outside the box. I’m pining for this one; I might even have some sappy photography, for the romantic voters, I should stop now, leaves whilst I canz…

…*sigh*

Updated difficulty: Rav isn’t allowed to participate in this one.

ravnostic
    Participant

…*sigh*

Updated difficulty: Rav isn’t allowed to participate in this one.

I haz bean saddened. Logging off…

ennuipoet
    Participant

This is relevant to our interests:

http://todayspictures.slate.com/20120427/

Curious
    Participant

This is relevant to our interests:

http://todayspictures.slate.com/20120427/

of the 21 i liked the 21st best.

Curious
    Participant

could i use dead leaves for this contest? long dead, the brown woody ones?

took some shots earlier today (not leaves) and a couple might work.

i have two monitors each of which has it’s own color balance, contrast, brightness, etc and it drives me nuts trying to figure out what to do with a photo given i have no control over my stuff let alone yours.

Farktographer
    Participant

I suppose you could argue that a leaf is made of the same material as wood, so in a way I suppose so, though I don’t think the voters would be on the same boat.

staplermofo
    Participant

You could make leaves like these.
    Then stay put, because it’s hard and I could use your advice.

cameraflage
    Participant

I suppose you could argue that a leaf is made of the same material as wood, so in a way I suppose so, though I don’t think the voters would be on the same boat.

If the leaf weighs the same as a duck…?

ennuipoet
    Participant

If the leaf weighs the same as a duck…?

A WITCH!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘05-02-12 – Wow! Nice Wood!’ is closed to new replies.