Collecting dust

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Saldo1981
    Participant

I don’t know what it is, but I haven’t had the urge to take a single picture in about 3 weeks. Actually I haven’t even touched my camera. Anyone else go though these little breaks from their cameras or am I just a weird person?

staplermofo
    Participant

It happens to me too.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well you may be weird for other reasons, but not for going through photography breaks 😉

Klahanie
    Participant

I think it might be in the farq that you must be weird to join the club. I know how it feels to be in a slump, but not when it comes to photography. It’s the one constant in my life. No matter how crappy I feel I can always “get lost” in taking pictures. If you are still in a slump, I am ordering you right now to go out and take a couple of shots. Of anything. I have a feeling that once you start you will be right back into the swing of things. 🙂 DO IT!

Saldo1981
    Participant

Well I did as I was told and went and took a few shots.

http://www.raysoldano.com

It’s the lastest date on the list (Today actually)

schnee
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

nice! Feel better?

What lenses are you guys using for those shots? that’s some dreamy bokeh there…

schnee
    Participant

What lenses are you guys using for those shots? that’s some dreamy bokeh there…

For that photo, one of these with one of these screwed on the front (with a step down ring)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

niiiiiice…..

Saldo1981
    Participant

I used a Sigma 70-300 in macro mode. It is nice to get the dust off. Maybe I’ll venture further than the boundries of my property (not big at all) and take more pictures later.

Klahanie
    Participant

Awesome. Just like riding a bike eh? Are those stones of some kind in the 3rd pic? It looks like an alien. So does the 4th pic for that matter.

Those cityscapes from the 4th are gorgeous!

Saldo1981
    Participant

Those are rocks, and I have no idea what kinda bug that is

Claff
    Participant

I used a Sigma 70-300 in macro mode. It is nice to get the dust off. Maybe I’ll venture further than the boundries of my property (not big at all) and take more pictures later.

This is the lens I just got this week. Can’t wait to get to the track on Saturday and turn that bad boy loose.

Saldo1981
    Participant

This is the lens I just got this week. Can’t wait to get to the track on Saturday and turn that bad boy loose.

I’ve used it for autocrosses. It let me stand back at a safe distance while still getting shots that looked like I was in mortal danger.

I’ve barely touched my camera in several months, pretty much not at all this year. Actually, I’m thinking about selling my Canon 10D and all accessories and get a small pocket sized one. I used to use my Canon G2 alot more than this one. It’s just too big to carry around all the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Collecting dust’ is closed to new replies.