09-12-07 – Hands

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photos should have hands as their primary subject matter. Note: Paws are not hands.

Klahanie
    Participant

Note: Paws are not hands.

Says you. I had a polydactyl kitty when I was growing up that would beg to differ. 😛

millera9
    Participant

Note: Paws are not hands.

Says you. I had a polydactyl kitty when I was growing up that would beg to differ. 😛

You had a pterodactyl growing up?! That’s freaking awesome! I always wanted a dinosaur of some kind. I guess Jurassic Park got to me as a little kid and I-

What’s that you say? I read your post incorrectly? Oh….

Nevermind then.

/Seriously, that’s how I read it the first time through.

Klahanie
    Participant

Pterodactyl? That would be pterrifying! Or pterrific, maybe.

lokisbong
    Participant

i own a polydactyl cat named Pain right now.he is layin in my lap as i type.he has 6 toes on each front foot and 5 on each back foot.so it would be extra cool if paws could be included but the rules is the rules.its all good i can do some hands and stuff.i wish i could remeber to take my camera more often.i wouldnt miss contests like the gardens theme

Flavivirus
    Participant

About the upcoming thread, I have a picture that I am planning to submit where, because of depth, it looks like two hands are “holding” a huge structure off in the distance. The hands are the things in focus, but the “Center of the image” is clearly around said structure. Is this violating the spirit of the theme?

SilverStag
    Participant

I’d say that was just fine, Flavi… the hands are a major element of the photo by your description.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’d say that was just fine, Flavi… the hands are a major element of the photo by your description.

This.

/suggester of the theme

XenPix
    Participant

I have a silly question.

What about clocks? Are hands from clocks allowed? (it doesn’t say they aren’t…)

I’m just struggling to find ways to photograph my own hands enough for this one.

SilverStag
    Participant

This is Fark, after all, Luv. You’re going to get pictures of Poker hands, Clock hands, and god knows what else. Remember the “Keys” theme?

swampa
    Participant

I plan to get photos of a little German boy called Hans 😛

/That or flip people off 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I have a silly question.

What about clocks? Are hands from clocks allowed? (it doesn’t say they aren’t…)

I’m just struggling to find ways to photograph my own hands enough for this one.

heh heh note that the only thing it says are to photograph hands and that paws aren’t hands. Beyond that? Knock yourself out 😉

XenPix
    Participant

I wish I’d got some pictures of a HANS device at the last GP I went to now..

😀

Snug Tight
    Participant

I tried to get my wife to recreate the famous Janet Jackson Rolling Stone cover, but her hands were to small to cover my man boobs. 😆

Klahanie
    Participant

I tried to get my wife to recreate the famous Janet Jackson Rolling Stone cover, but her hands were to small to cover my man boobs. 😆

Oh snap. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘09-12-07 – Hands’ is closed to new replies.