1-22-14 – Impact Statement

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 1-22-14 – Impact Statement

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photos that show the aftermath of something that has happened recently. Examples: A debris-strewn field after a rally/concert, a burned out husk of a building. “Something that has happened recently” must be obvious. Beach? No. Burned logs, empty beer cans and footprints on a beach. Yes.

Yugoboy hit us with his best shot when he submitted this theme!

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    ennuipoet
    Participant

We need a Boobies in this thread. (Honestly, when don’t we need boobies, nahwhamsayin?)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh geez, sorry about that!

ennuipoet
    Participant

Els, I need a Mod call on my image in this thread (http://www.fark.com/comments/8104862?startid=88783769&fpost=Pxn1Fce21EE._._zV._PKkb291AtWcXoZky3P9w8EudyM96AN2c#c88792557)

I know poop is Verboten in normal threads, and this is clearly poop, but it is artistic poop, with rich contrasty blacks and crisp whites, and clearly not intended for prurient stimulation. If I can say that a Mod, such as yourself, reviewed and OK’s the entry it could head off trouble.

Of course, if it IS too poopy, then kill it.

OK thx Bye!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Els, I need a Mod call on my image in this thread (http://www.fark.com/comments/8104862?startid=88783769&fpost=Pxn1Fce21EE._._zV._PKkb291AtWcXoZky3P9w8EudyM96AN2c#c88792557)

I know poop is Verboten in normal threads, and this is clearly poop, but it is artistic poop, with rich contrasty blacks and crisp whites, and clearly not intended for prurient stimulation. If I can say that a Mod, such as yourself, reviewed and OK’s the entry it could head off trouble.

Of course, if it IS too poopy, then kill it.

OK thx Bye!

I’m so sorry I didn’t get to this sooner. Various meatspace things have weighed on me this week, not that that really should excuse my neglect. Regardless, I’m going to give that one a pass. It’s not overtly poopy, and the poop can actually be easily overlooked. The b/w probably helps a lot with that.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Also, powerful katrinka has yellow snow (though it could be Mountain Dew), which is more obviously bodily-fluid-esque than your poopy poppy.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to spinach gunk this week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘1-22-14 – Impact Statement’ is closed to new replies.