11-21-07 – Curves

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-21-07 – Curves

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    boringolddoug
    Participant

Uck. First I let my TF expire. Then I can’t post one image the same (flickr) size as the others, then I forget to enable voting. In the immortal words of Daffy Duck, rraatttthhhhhhh.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If it’s any consolation, one of those three problems has been rectified.

boringolddoug
    Participant

Thank you Elsinore. Your kindness is appreciated.

lokisbong
    Participant

I was a colossal failure! Oh well at least I can vote for myself! LoL

i wouldnt call it a complete failure.you got at least one other person to vote for you.which is better than i can say for two of my three.i am blown away by the responce to the helicopter pic though.i expected the usual two or three votes.this rocks! 8)

lokisbong
    Participant

oh and thank you schnee for the tutorial .that was cool

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

I was a colossal failure! Oh well at least I can vote for myself! LoL

I wouldn’t call it a colossal failure! People (and I’m included in this) have posted far worse. I especially like your first entry. Welcome aboard!

What she said, but more emphatically, and with gestures better suited to Baroque operas.

LoL… thank you’s… I think I was held back by the fact that they were scans of my originals. They looked all grainy and poopy. I had my laptop stolen, and they were all I had left of a crap-ton of photos that I had taken. I was very sad. 🙁

At any rate, I thought it was quite remarkable the way the radius in the clouds seemed to almost mimic the radius of the highway almost perfectly! Not to mention the fact I was shooting thru the windshield at 95-100 mph… hehe.. In a honda Civic no less!

Anyways, thanks again for the words of encouragement. I am having so much fun with photography. I hope that I can really learn some good techniques and have capture some great moments.

So far, I have gotten like 7 votes on my 3 pics.. woohoo! I’m pretty happy with that.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘11-21-07 – Curves’ is closed to new replies.