2-28-07 – Eat Me II (Farktography Classic)

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 2-28-07 – Eat Me II (Farktography Classic)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Photograph food in all its glory!

Curious
    Participant

seems not too many liked my mincemeat pie. maybe i should have used professional food fluffers.

i predict this contest is going to be won by folks who are really good at setups. that or folks who will cook their food especially for the contest. it could be fun to see just how much you can enhance the food with tricks. the kind of stuff you see in the “making of a food ad” on the food network. some clear enamel spray to make it shinny. or a good car wax for your apple.

veruca
    Participant

i can’t cook, nor do i plan to do any fancy shelacking (sp?) action so i suppose i’m already starting at a disadvantage over here 😛

Curious
    Participant

just curious (with a little c) but does the “food” have to be at an edible state? a strawberry in the field is food ver.1 as would be a potato raw. how about a mr. potato head?

veruca
    Participant

just curious (with a little c) but does the “food” have to be at an edible state? a strawberry in the field is food ver.1 as would be a potato raw. how about a mr. potato head?

I think as long as it’s food related or themed it should be fine…

millera9
    Participant

Yaaaay, it’s Wednesday again!

zeke
    Participant
    powerplantgirl
    Participant

I had so much fun trying to think of things to photograph.
    Awesome photos so far, all!

zeke
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 01 Mar 2007 at 3:01 AM

Ew. Farkback sent.

linguine
    Participant

Its been bumped up to 12:01.

monkeybort
    Participant

except it says 12:01 pm…..which is noon as opposed to midnight.

zeke
    Participant

To coin a phrase…. ‘oops.’

Elsinore
    Keymaster

re-farked back

Curious
    Participant

well i certainly enjoyed looking at all the pretty pictures. my muse has been AWOL lately so i won’t be entering tonight’s contest.

not that any entry of mine would have been as good as the ones i’ve seen so far 🙂

zeke
    Participant

This article posted to the Main page on Thu, 01 Mar 2007 at 12:18 AM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘2-28-07 – Eat Me II (Farktography Classic)’ is closed to new replies.