2010 Portfolio

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery 2010 Portfolio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

I upload my 2010 portfolio to Blurb. The whole book is set to preview so if you’re bored flip through it.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1885540

This isn’t so much a pitch to buy the book as a chance to show it off for free. If you’ve got money you’re planning on throwing away anyway and bought a copy, well that’s up to you! 🙂

ravnostic
    Participant

Some nice shots, some good HDR, too. The flutterby about to alight on the purple flower is really nice. There’s a lady with white hair on page 73 that simply MUST be used in a farktography contest sometime. “Shock Me”, lol. I recognized some of those shots from past contests.

Good work, man!

//can’t afford it, though. I’m eyeing a Canon 75-300mm f1:4-5.6 for $125, which I’d LOVE to snag to replace my Tamron, which doesn’t focus quite perfectly, but I can’t afford it either (well, if I don’t pay rent I could.) *sigh.*

Curious
    Participant

I upload my 2010 portfolio to Blurb. The whole book is set to preview so if you’re bored flip through it.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1885540

This isn’t so much a pitch to buy the book as a chance to show it off for free. If you’ve got money you’re planning on throwing away anyway and bought a copy, well that’s up to you! 🙂

while i’m going to pass on your book it’s pretty good.

i am going to look into doing that. thanks for sharing.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Nice! I recognized the source of the title before reading the intro (one of my favorite albums). I especially liked the snow-covered Battery Park.

orionid
    Participant

awezome stuff there.

Kestrana
    Participant

I love Blurb. Neat stuff. If you buy my book of poetry I’ll buy your book of photography… 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2010 Portfolio’ is closed to new replies.