3-1-06 Magic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: This could be as poetic or literal as you want it to be and would focus on the seemingly nonrational beauty and nonlinearity of the world around us, or something like that.

Thanks to schnee for this week’s theme.

(Oops, fixed date. Nothing to see here…*whistles a tune*)

Klahanie
    Participant

I love your Lucky Charms photo! I swear to bob I considered buying some, but I knew I would probably eat them all in one sitting. I was also going to go with a shot of the whole bowl. I like your idea better. 🙂

veruca
    Participant

I love your Lucky Charms photo! I swear to bob I considered buying some, but I knew I would probably eat them all in one sitting. I was also going to go with a shot of the whole bowl. I like your idea better. 🙂

Hand to Jebbus I’ve got the cereal box on my lap and am munching as I type this. Too funny 😛

monkeybort
    Participant

Hand to Jebbus I’ve got the cereal box on my lap and am munching as I type this. Too funny 😛

ha, that is great!!! i love the charms as well!

not entering tonight – i was up waaaay past my bedtime last night (reverend horton heat show, yay!!!) and am hitting the hay soon here i think.

veruca
    Participant

ha, that is great!!! i love the charms as well!

not entering tonight – i was up waaaay past my bedtime last night (reverend horton heat show, yay!!!) and am hitting the hay soon here i think.

Aww, it’s not the same without ya monkeybort, but get some rest *hugs*

idle_hands
    Participant

hilarious veruca!

night night monkey. i’m not far behind. it’s been a busy week. hah1 i thought yesterday was wed

night all

Klahanie
    Participant

Night night Idle and Monkey. I have got to see Horton Heat one of these days…

Too funny veruca. I haven’t had them in so long I had no idea they had so many different marshmallows!

I’m going to hit the couch for a few, and take a load off of my poor back…

schnee
    Participant

Thanks to schnee for this week’s theme.

You are so very welcome…

CtrlAltDelete
    Participant

Hey! I thought I’d try this… thing… here after seeing you folks post awesomeness week after week.

veruca
    Participant

Hey! I thought I’d try this… thing… here after seeing you folks post awesomeness week after week.

Good to have you here. 😀

Anonymous
    Participant

although i’ve not pursued it – anyone is welcome to interpret this – i recall a specific calvin & hobbes cartoon where his dad explains electricity as magic…so of course calvin shows his mom by turning on a lamp.

“look mom, magic!”
    “what did your father tell you this time?!…”

heh.

cheers.

Claff
    Participant

/got nuthin this time around

veruca
    Participant

Congrats CtrlAltDelete!
    Going to post final placings now. Wonderful thread everyone.

schnee
    Participant

Congrats CtrlAltDelete!

2nd that. And veruca, you forgot to list yourself as a Runner Up.

veruca
    Participant

Congrats CtrlAltDelete!

2nd that. And veruca, you forgot to list yourself as a Runner Up.

I was sitting there gathering the images for upload. When I looked at what I had in front of me, 4 beautiful photos and then mine of processed sugar, well I had a moment of self-doubt. But it’s posted now…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘3-1-06 Magic’ is closed to new replies.