3-15-06 Light

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: That is, scenes where the lighting is distinctive, and adds the essential quality to the photograph.

Thanks to kmmontandon for this week’s theme.

idle_hands
    Participant

well sorry about that folks. i forgot to enable voting on the thread

😳

idle_hands
    Participant
    idle_hands
    Participant

it will post to the Main page on Thu, 16 Mar 2006 at 6:56 AM

Claff
    Participant

How is there a five-hour difference between last week’s arrival on Cheapskate Fark and this week’s?

Just curious, it works to my advantage this time around as I have to work tonight and will be getting home right around the time it should show up on Fark Cheap.

veruca
    Participant

How is there a five-hour difference between last week’s arrival on Cheapskate Fark and this week’s?

Just curious, it works to my advantage this time around as I have to work tonight and will be getting home right around the time it should show up on Fark Cheap.

We’ve requested a couple of times that we have a more stable timeslot, but it unfortunately hasn’t become a reality as of yet. Reminds me to submit another farkback…

IMeant2DoThat
    Participant

Dang. Late late invite to the party for us Liters.

Luckily, I completely forgot about the contest until this morn anyway.

*crosses fingers*

schnee
    Participant

I know it hasn’t been called yet, but…

Earlier, I was going to try a pun based on the relatively late greenlight and somehow tie together the irony of there being no chance for the ‘Liters on the Light contest.

Proved wrong. Awesome job Puhonix. Not only did he hit it, he knocked it out of the park. That’s him, the blue dot in the upper right quadrant. Awesome.

Great shot too.

veruca
    Participant

I know it hasn’t been called yet, but…

Earlier, I was going to try a pun based on the relatively late greenlight and somehow tie together the irony of there being no chance for the ‘Liters on the Light contest.

Proved wrong. Awesome job Puhonix. Not only did he hit it, he knocked it out of the park. That’s him, the blue dot in the upper right quadrant. Awesome.

Great shot too.

That’s funny. When I saw Puhonix’s entry I thought it would have had great potential to place if the thread hadn’t gone front page so late. 😛

But congrats to you too, scnhee. I’ve tried to capture that image of light filtering through trees many times and I hav never quite gotten it as right as you did. Awesome photo!

Anonymous
    Participant

Thanks veruca! That was a pretty nifty day in the Muir Woods. Hardest thing to do was to handhold the camera; me without my tripod – I still get the gibblies thinking about it.

Although, I have to admit that the very late entry by Agent EvidencE (http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1962742#19762236) is a much better view of the effect than what I did.

Young and Old. Hmmmm. And then Green. Double Hmmmm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘3-15-06 Light’ is closed to new replies.