4-11-07 – 101

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: It’s Farktography’s 101st contest. Photograph a literal interpretation of 101 or, alternatively, the fundamentals of what Farktography means to you.

staplermofo
    Participant
    monkeybort
    Participant

hahahahahahahaa

*snort*

hahahahahahahahahahahaah

you are the man, stapler. i’m not going to be around tonight either, otherwise i’d absolutely post for you.

*wipes eyes*

millera9
    Participant

I’ll post ’em! Should I just grab them off here and host them on my own flickr page?

Edit: Nevermind, I’m an idiot, they’re already hosted, I just need to put in the img tags, I got it!

Edit 2: Ok, it’s up and working the way I thought it would. I’ll post them tonight. BTW, stapler, you should know that I broke out the Swingline for tonight’s contest in an ode to you and a few other farktographers. 😀

Curious
    Participant

having no interpretation of 101 (literal or otherwise) i’m going with what farktography means to me. have two i like. maybe three if the third still makes sense when the contest starts.

zeke
    Participant

You want the link? You can’t handle the link!

millera9
    Participant

Zeke the link announcements get better each week.

PleasedToMeetMe
    Participant

Stupid voting button foils me every time.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Green for 12:01–w00t!

Analogy
    Participant

Meh, got nuthin.

staplermofo
    Participant

I’ll post ’em! Should I just grab them off here and host them on my own flickr page?

Edit: Nevermind, I’m an idiot, they’re already hosted, I just need to put in the img tags, I got it!

Edit 2: Ok, it’s up and working the way I thought it would. I’ll post them tonight. BTW, stapler, you should know that I broke out the Swingline for tonight’s contest in an ode to you and a few other farktographers. 😀

Thanks.

edit 2: thanks.

millera9
    Participant

Just a reminder to the powers that be that I posted stapler‘s two entries this week and that they somehow need to be magically credited to him (especially since he won).

zeke
    Participant

(especially since he won).

In the immortal words of Yogi Berra: It aint over till its over. Score is tied up at 19 with celiaeve sitting just one point behind….

millera9
    Participant

Hm, indeed. Well, either way the point still stands.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Think the SOP for OBO entries is to email schnee with the comma delimmited info on the entries–time, poster, who it was for. Can’t remember the order, though. There’s a post or two about it somewhere on the forums–should be able to find it on a search.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘4-11-07 – 101’ is closed to new replies.