4-12-06 Spring is in the air

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 4-12-06 Spring is in the air

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Thanks to SirJello37 for this week’s theme.

sleeping
    Participant

So, has everyone been out this week trying to throw springs with one hand and photograph them with the other?

So, has everyone been out this week trying to throw springs with one hand and photograph them with the other?

Nope, I just told mine to sit still while I took the pic. But arguably, it is immersed in the atmosphere which would put it “in the air.”

veruca
    Participant

I was wondering about that. Looks like only 1 literal spring so far 😀
    (edited to add I so don’t have the coordination for that kind of thing or I would have tried it…)

veruca
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Wed, 12 Apr 2006 at 11:21 PM

monkeybort
    Participant

man, i SWEAR the headline was correct when it first posted to TF. i wonder if i’ve done something to anger the mods…..

either way, i feel shame.

😳

veruca
    Participant

It’s so weird monkeybort because I swear it was right when I posted my photos. So very odd. Don’t be beatin’ yourself up over it; must have been a glitch in the matrix. *hugs*

monkeybort
    Participant

thanks veruca….

it’s just embarrassing, even if it wasn’t my fault. oh well, tomorrow is anothuh day, right scarlett?

veruca
    Participant

But what’s even weirder is the thread got posted again tonight. Cue spooky music…

monkeybort
    Participant

really? bizarre. the mods are FREAKING OUT MAN!

😀

monkeybort
    Participant

hahaha, and the headline is correct this time!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘4-12-06 Spring is in the air’ is closed to new replies.