5-10-06 Top 3 – Happy Farktography Anniversary

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-10-06 Top 3 – Happy Farktography Anniversary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

It’s the Farktography One Year Anniversary! Post your top 3 photos. Repeats from previous contests are allowed.

veruca
    Participant

Happy Anniversary ya’ll. I didn’t come into this until about the 7th contest, but I’ve had so much fun since the first time I submitted a photo. I’ve made some friends, bought a new camera, kept my website (pretty) consistently updated, and have learned something new every week.

You guys continue to astound me and I love you all 😛 *group hug*

monkeybort
    Participant

yay!!! i didn’t start posting until contest #15, but if it wasn’t for farktography i probably never would have become a TotalFarker (if it wasn’t for my horse, i wouldn’t have spent that year in college) and would not have gotten to meet all of you wonderful people!

i’ll be posting mine late-ish tonight – baby shower to attend right after work. see y’all there!

*hugs*

Snug Tight
    Participant

Wow, It has been a year. I have been in most of the contests, and I really look forward to it each week. Thanks to CuddleButt for getting this thing started and thanks to all the modmins who keep the Farktography website and forum going. Also, thanks to all the modmins and Drew at Fark.com. We have a lot of talent here. Looking forward to many more. Happy Anniversary everybody.

veruca
    Participant

I also want to take a moment to personally thank idle_hands for taking over after CuddleButt had to hand off the project. Her grace and perserverence have kept farktography together much of this past year. I owe you a beer m’dear.

schnee
    Participant

Me, my boobies was “Reflections” (#24). And I echo the thoughts. Not only have I had a pretty fun time, I met some nifty people. I also would have never been sponsored (thanks you two…) hadn’t it been for Farktography.

Ultimately, I get to hang with some amazing photographers who are pretty cool. That’s farktastic!

See you later tonight.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well I didn’t get in till #51 Graves, though I’d thought about entering for a long time before that. There’s some pretty crazy talent here, and it’s really inspiring. I’m having a blast every week, and I look forward to getting to know ya’ll better 🙂

veruca
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 11 May 2006 at 7:48 AM

farkback submitted. hopefully they’ll move it closer to midnight EST. cross your fingers.

idle_hands
    Participant

crossables crossed 😉

it’s shaping up to be a terrific thread!

and i thank *you* for so graciously agreeing to take over the tiller m’dear.

heart

Klahanie
    Participant

Happy anniversary everybody! It’s been a fun ride, so here’s to another year. Cheers!

monkeybort
    Participant

you guys all kick some serious ass.

Snug Tight
    Participant

It has been changed.

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 11 May 2006 at 12:01 AM

veruca
    Participant

It has been changed.

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 11 May 2006 at 12:01 AM

I heart Drew.
    I love everyone tonight if you can’t tell by all my sappy posts 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Wow, hell of a thread. I want to be a photographer like you guys when I grow up 😆 but seriously….

Damn! my margarita’s all gone….

veruca
    Participant

I still have a half a bottle of blue mix and tequila to go with. *whirs up blender* Want some?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘5-10-06 Top 3 – Happy Farktography Anniversary’ is closed to new replies.