5-31-06 The Written Word

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 5-31-06 The Written Word

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: Words are everywhere; photograph them.
    Thanks to WenchyWoman for this week’s theme.

Klahanie
    Participant

*sigh* Maybe my first post should have been “psyche!” 😉

Gotta run for just a few. Have fun!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, sorry about that…thought the details post was already there when I posted 😳 Screaming toddler FTL…

I asked in the thread and I sent a farkback and a report to a moderator to please delete my first post. Hopefully they’ll get to it soon…

sleeping
    Participant

Going live 12:25 AM 🙂

veruca
    Participant

Oops, I don’t have monkeybort around to keep me honest 🙁
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2095252&ok=1

Klahanie
    Participant

I couldn’t log in for some reason.

No problem WenchyWoman. Toddlers are awesome.

You go right back up there and get me a toddler. I need a baby, Hi. They got more’n they can handle.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

omg I seriously laughed out loud (and almost woke said toddler up in the process!)

Son, you got a panty on your head.

Comedy gold…

Klahanie
    Participant

Bwahaha:
    http://www.jahozafat.com/Movies/Raising_Arizona.shtml

I’ll be takin’ these Huggies, and whatever cash you got.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Haha! Nice link!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just FYI: I asked Drew to change my name on Fark. It’s now Elsinore (another RenFaire thing for me 😉 ).

GalleyWench, I appreciate you being so gracious about our similar names, but I found at least one person who was confused by it, and I didn’t think that was fair to the artistic reputation you’d already built up long before I started entering these things!

Can someone change my account name here, or should I just create a new account?

Klahanie
    Participant

When I checked the voting results I was all wtf? I wondered why “Elsinore” was in 1st place with a pic that looked just like WenchyWomans. I thought you had to move mountains to get your name changed! I wish I had a different name sometimes, because I think GalleyWench sounds like a mean persons name. I’ll get into the admin panel and see if I can change it to Elsinore for you. This stuff is pretty new to me, but I’ll try. And congrats! 🙂

Klahanie
    Participant

Woot! 8)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Awesome–you rock! Thanks so much 🙂

Honestly, I didn’t think it’d get changed on Fark, but I basically said the same thing I said here–it’s creating some confusion that I didn’t think was fair to you, and I was just looking to fix things. Next local Fark Party, I owe Drew a beer 😉

And thanks for the congrats. There’s actually currently like a 4 way tie, which I think is just awesome! Goodness knows the placing can change hands 500 times between now and tonight, but I’ll bask for a moment in 1st hehe 😆

Klahanie
    Participant

You’re welcome. Awesome my first 4-way. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ha! My first time too…it’s so…titilating 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘5-31-06 The Written Word’ is closed to new replies.