8-7-13 – Religion & Spirituality 3

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 8-7-13 – Religion & Spirituality 3

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Barracuda
    Participant

Hey Barracuda: is your 2013-08-06 07:12:49 PM HDR?

Nope. Just a lot of fill light and probably a bit too much sharpening/clarity. I can certainly see the HDR like look and thought about putting a disclaimer in the post.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’d probably steer clear of that level of editing in the future even with a disclaimer. The Boobies rules stress that unrealistic results from otherwise legal tools are still beyond the level of editing that Farktography is going for.

Barracuda
    Participant

Fair enough.

Lenny_da_Hog
    Participant

Also also wik, that is an impressive collection of Bible tracts!

I’ve collected them since I was in college. It became easier in the 90s when I was contracting for BP Exploration — someone there knew I was a heretic and would leave the Jack Chick tracts in my desk drawers for me to find. We never learned the identity of my benefactor.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Hey Els,

“gmanunited” is a friend of mine who hasn’t yet setup a farktography.net account but he’s got an entry this week that he forgot to enable voting.
    Can you fixors please?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey Els,

“gmanunited” is a friend of mine who hasn’t yet setup a farktography.net account but he’s got an entry this week that he forgot to enable voting.
    Can you fixors please?

Got it!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Thnx

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to bob_ross and ravnostic this week!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘8-7-13 – Religion & Spirituality 3’ is closed to new replies.