9-20-06 Favorite places

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 9-20-06 Favorite places

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Photograph your favorite places.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Morningbreath
    Participant

12:45 greenlight. Wow, that was quick.

this should be a good contest.

logomancer
    Participant

this should be a good contest.

It’s shaping up to be one of the best, if I’m not being too hyperbolic.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Agreed…wish I’d had more time this past week to put more into this one…Great work, folks–I’m in awe as usual 🙂

Curious
    Participant

there are a nice range of “favorite places”. and some great shots.

i was lucky to find the waterfall photo to scan. when i saw the theme it was the first place to come to mind. may not have been a great photo (or scan) but it truely is one of my all time favorite places.

swampa
    Participant

there are a nice range of “favorite places”. and some great shots.

I was expecting a lot more photos of beds or computers so it is nice to see I was wrong 🙂

Thought about taking a photo of my bed and/or computer area 😛
    \I had completely forgotten about the bathroom!

Curious
    Participant

i’m waiting for the photo of the computer monitor with Fark on it.

i was going to do that but thought many would and also didn’t want to waste one of three entries on a joke. well not exactly a joke since it’s . well you know.

mikemikeb
    Participant

i’m waiting for the photo of the computer monitor with Fark on it.

You sort of missed it.

Lord Ezekiel / 2006-09-20 08:06:08 PM

Curious
    Participant

you’re right mikemikeb i did indeed.

zeke
    Participant

You sort of missed it.

Lord Ezekiel / 2006-09-20 08:06:08 PM

It was a tough choice between that or Foobies.

mikemikeb
    Participant

Hey, veruca (or whoever else regularly Farkbacks), you’re in more confidence with Drew and all, so perhaps you could get him to disable voting on artic_fun’s 2006-09-21 12:55:13 AM — if you click on the photo it takes you to a page which says it’s an HDR…

Also, no skin on bobroberts at all (his 2006-09-20 08:07:01 PM is brilliant), but let’s get some good votes in for veruca’s 2006-09-20 08:54:30 PM, so we can have somebody go 1-2 this week! 8)

veruca
    Participant

unfortunately unless artic_fun asks for it to be removed there’s not a whole lot that can be done. thanks for the heads up though and after the decision we made last week the photo will not be listed as a finalist,

and i appreciate the sentiment on my photos mikebmikeb 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

He did ask in the thread for it to be removed. I suggested he send a Farkback, though that might have gotten lost in the thread.

mikemikeb
    Participant

unfortunately unless artic_fun asks for it to be removed there’s not a whole lot that can be done. thanks for the heads up though and after the decision we made last week the photo will not be listed as a finalist

He did ask in the thread for it to be removed. I suggested he send a Farkback, though that might have gotten lost in the thread.

This is why the FSM should excise cheat entries; apparently nobody else easily will.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘9-20-06 Favorite places’ is closed to new replies.