9-27-06 Cute kids

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Yours, theirs, or others – photograph cute kids. Must be SFW (bathtub shots are a fine line).

anneb
    Participant

Howdy- I know, I’m a newbie, and probably am just falling prey to some sort of “Hide the posting thread from the n00bs, see what happens” hazing initiation thingy… 😉

…but are there really no cute kids out there, this week? Where have they all gone?

Klahanie
    Participant

It doesn’t start until 8 p.m. eastern time in total fark. No telling when it will hit the mainpage. 🙂

Curious
    Participant

a minute and a half faster with the boobies and still beat by someone. i got an unfectable URL message while posting the contest and/or boobies but they all seem to work.

that one entry by me is more for the sake of saying i entered than any hope of getting votes.

back in an hour, am going to watch countdown.

anneb
    Participant

It doesn’t start until 8 p.m. eastern time in total fark. No telling when it will hit the mainpage. 🙂

Thanks- the others have been so early, I started to worry. Especially after having to have done a cookie purge on this box!

veruca
    Participant

Happy Wednesday ya’ll! Looks like we’re off to a great start. That thread is chock full o’ cuteness.
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2316728
    Hope we get a good front page time here soon.

veruca
    Participant

This article posted to the Main page on Wed, 27 Sep 2006 at 11:22 PM

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Mea culpa for my botched “on behalf of” posting. I’ve sent a message to the mods–hopefully the first will be removed before anyone votes for it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘9-27-06 Cute kids’ is closed to new replies.