9-6-06 "Religion and Spirituality"

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 9-6-06 "Religion and Spirituality"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bobroberts
    Participant

Hi, All –

As I’ll be flying back to the U.S. this coming Wednesday night, are there any TotalFarkers here who would be willing to submit my entries for me?

Thanks,

-AT

monkeybort
    Participant

hey mr. roberts – send me the URLs; i’ll post for you.

monkeybort@gmail.com

😛

veruca
    Participant

*waves from the cornfields of nebraska*
    don’t forget to vote in the poll in the themes section for “religion vs. religion + spirituality” for this week’s contest. 145 views and 7 votes! whichever gets the most votes will be the theme title (ie should we forget the spirituality part)

home tomorrow! wheee! 😀

bobroberts
    Participant

Thanks, monkeybort! I’ll email my (2?) entries to you in a few hours. The images are already hosted online, so all that’s needed is to paste in the code.

Veruca: I didn’t even see that poll going! Anyway, I cast my vote.

monkeybort
    Participant

*waves from the cornfields of nebraska*
    don’t forget to vote in the poll in the themes section for “religion vs. religion + spirituality” for this week’s contest. 145 views and 7 votes! whichever gets the most votes will be the theme title (ie should we forget the spirituality part)

home tomorrow! wheee! 😀

hey veruca! i totally forgot about the poll! hee hee. i’ll be sure to check it before posting the boobies.

and bobroberts – i got your email so we should be all set! and i can email schnee to update the fsm with the proper ##s – he’s used to hearing from me. 😛

schnee
    Participant

and bobroberts – i got your email so we should be all set! and i can email schnee to update the fsm with the proper ##s – he’s used to hearing from me. 😛

Time to turn on the ‘bort-filter…

bobroberts
    Participant

Bork bork bork bork!

‘bort ‘bort ‘bort ‘bort!

Thanks, monkeybort!

monkeybort
    Participant

*bort dance*

staplermofo
    Participant

*tries to do the bort dance, looks like an eplilectic manatee being tasered*

Maybe we should remind everybody in big bold letters that this is a just-for-fun photography contest, not a personal beliefs contest, and that the photos in and of themselves don’t necessarily act as an endorsement of the pictured belief system?

*really nervous about this contest*

monkeybort
    Participant

i’d be down with that – the one pic i have is of crosses, but i am in no way, shape or form even a little bit catholic. or even religious. OR spiritual.

if you don’t mind, stapler, i’ll just lift your text from that post?

staplermofo
    Participant

i’d be down with that – the one pic i have is of crosses, but i am in no way, shape or form even a little bit catholic. or even religious. OR spiritual.

Could you leave out the part about the dance?

schnee
    Participant

but i am in no way, shape or form even a little bit catholic. or even religious. OR spiritual.

Ah, man. I’m associating with a bunch of heathens?!?!! You know what kind of forms I now have to fill out?

NCA1024.7x – Non-Catholic Association Form, v 1024
    HC5-f – Heathen Contact Form, v 5
    FIW42.p – False Idoltry Worshipper Report, rev. 42

In triplicate! And then I have to say 17 Hail Mary’s!

monkeybort
    Participant

Could you leave out the part about the dance?

*sigh*

i suppose so. 😛

schnee – if you think that’s bad, you should see what us athiests/agnostics have to do to even SPEAK to a person of religious bent.

*shudders*

it’d boil yer cabbage, i tells ya.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

but i am in no way, shape or form even a little bit catholic. or even religious. OR spiritual.

Ah, man. I’m associating with a bunch of heathens?!?!! You know what kind of forms I now have to fill out?

NCA1024.7x – Non-Catholic Association Form, v 1024
    HC5-f – Heathen Contact Form, v 5
    FIW42.p – False Idoltry Worshipper Report, rev. 42

In triplicate! And then I have to say 17 Hail Mary’s!

See, now, I gave all that up for Lent one year. In fact, I gave up Lent for Lent!
    😉

Seriously, though, I’m down for a disclaimer. I’m not sure how much good it will do given the vagaries of the microcosm that is Fark, but I think it would be good to put out there anyway.

/window seat please

veruca
    Participant

If they appear I’ll do my best to avoid flaming the trolls. It will be hard I know, but I’ll try to avoid thinking with my itchy trigger finger 😉

It should be an interesting evening overall…!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘9-6-06 "Religion and Spirituality"’ is closed to new replies.