Skip to toolbar

After a little cropping

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery After a little cropping

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Saldo1981
    Participant

took this during my trip

schnee
    Participant

Nice. Is that Cathedral Rock? Or Ship Rock? Something like that.

Saldo1981
    Participant

Sadly I can’t remember where I was. I was somewhere along my route under the trip link. I just thought that was a good picture and glad I sat there and took about 25 pictures to make sure I got the lighting right. The clouds were being a pain and didn’t want to let the light hit the rocks.

Klahanie
    Participant

Beautiful light.

Analogy
    Participant

Print that one huge and put it on your wall.

schnee
    Participant

Probably not Ship Rock – a little bit off of your trip’s path.

QuickSilver
    Participant

Sadly I can’t remember where I was. I was somewhere along my route under the trip link. I just thought that was a good picture and glad I sat there and took about 25 pictures to make sure I got the lighting right. The clouds were being a pain and didn’t want to let the light hit the rocks.

It appears that good things come to those who wait. I can’t claim that much patience but I am learning and getting better.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That is gorgeous, Saldo!

Curious
    Participant

is this where i tell a long (and boring) story of a photographer who didn’t want to be bothered walking back to his car for another roll of film so he stopped shooting went home.

and then spent 45 minutes every time he printed a certain frame because the neg was bad and needed extensive dodging and burning. and each print was selling for a hundred bucks framed. but was so much trouble that he didn’t really want to bother.

ok, i won’t tell it. but it goes along with my “film is cheap” lesson and comes from the same guy. so yeah, if it’s anything that is basically a one time event take the extra time or effort. it may not pay off every time but when it does it really does.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.