"All Night Long" triple exposure shot technique

Forums Forums Get Technical Farktography tech talk "All Night Long" triple exposure shot technique

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Like looking through Kramer’s peephole, huh? Thanks, LeicaLens. I thought that would be my top ranking pic, but the plane takeoff/landing one is doing better. And the nebula? A distant third (I should have posted my moon picture, instead, but I’m saving that for B&W & GAO; I’ll pm you a link, though.)

LeicaLens
    Participant

I got the moon shot…I opened it up and realised I am getting mooned by a distant stranger 😯

I voted for the airplane picture as well. I think the difficulty with space shots like the nebula is that we are used to seeing image-enhanced Hubble shots and setting that as a standard, and you can’t really compete with that from Earth with regular telescope and little-to-no image enhancement.

ravnostic
    Participant

Yeah, that damned Hubble spoiled everything. But I liked it. 🙂 I’m going to shoot for airplanes in front of the moon next (which is really, really tough to do.)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘"All Night Long" triple exposure shot technique’ is closed to new replies.