Anybody got any cures for the "I can’t wait" bounc

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware Anybody got any cures for the "I can’t wait" bounc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    boringolddoug
    Participant

I ordered my new K100D in a kit from Sunshine.com via ebay. Now I’m waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And … well you get the idea. I want my new toy and time can’t go fast enough. Even with all the tag-on costs it still comes in a whole bunch cheaper than I can get here. Base price of the whole pile of stuff comes in cheaper than the camera and the two lenses here.
    But I gotta wait. And wait. And wait. And it’s only been 2 days.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

I know the feeling, I just upgraded to a Canon 30D (also via eBay) and waiting for it does seem to take forever. But it’ll come – even if it does take a couple days. In the meantime try and forget that it’s coming as the time passes much faster that way.

In somewhat unrelated news, I have a 4 month old Rebel XTI body that’s looking for a home. If anyone’s interested just let me know….

Claff
    Participant

Ha ha

My new lens (cheapie 18-50mm) showed up today.

Been wanting something wider-angle than 28-90 for a while now, time to go out and play with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Anybody got any cures for the "I can’t wait" bounc’ is closed to new replies.