Aperture help

Forums Forums Get Technical Software Aperture help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    monsieurstabby
    Participant

I’m having trouble cropping my pictures- when I click the crop button and try to select part of the image, there’s just a little grabby hand which doesn’t do anything instead of the pointer and crop symbol that usually shows up. Anyone know what might be the problem?

andyofne
    Participant

I’m having trouble cropping my pictures- when I click the crop button and try to select part of the image, there’s just a little grabby hand which doesn’t do anything instead of the pointer and crop symbol that usually shows up. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Forgive my ignorance, but what does that have to do with aperture help?

Also, what program are you using to try to crop your pictures?

nobigdeal
    Participant

Forgive my ignorance, but what does that have to do with aperture help?

Also, what program are you using to try to crop your pictures?

Aperture is a photo editing software for Macs.

(Don’t use Mac so sorry can’t help)

sleeping
    Participant

I’m just guessing, but I think this answers both of your questions: http://www.apple.com/aperture/

[edit: A minute too late. Oh well…]

linguine
    Participant

Is this something that is happening on all of your photos or just some of them? I’ve never used aperture but if its just on some of them and you use layers it might be that the tool won’t work when you have multiple layers.

monsieurstabby
    Participant

It was on all of my pictures. It somehow magically fixed itself, maybe restarting the program was all I needed. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Aperture help’ is closed to new replies.