Beautiful British Columbia

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Beautiful British Columbia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Had a fantastic time on a recent trip to BC. I will definitely be back. There is a place called Brackendale Park in Squamish, where eagle-spotting is at its peak from Dec. 1 to Feb. 1 – the coldest time of the year, but winters are not usually harsh on the coast there. This is definitely on my bucket list now.

Anyway, here’s the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42385982@N06/sets/72157627103508933/

… hope you enjoy! Of course, tips, tricks, comments and critiques always welcome 8)

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Niiice, Zero. Looks beautiful. Definitely on my list of places I’d like to see. The “Capilano Cliffwalk” looks really cool.

orionid
    Participant

Good stuff. I left a few flickr comments for you.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

Awesome stuff there. I’m not sure what the beach bums are doing, but it looks hilarious.

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Thank you! I had some camera drama–won’t go into it now, no time–but I almost couldn’t help but get some nice shots while I was there.

CauseISaidSo that whole Capilano sidetrip was well worth it. There’s lots to see and do there, so check it out if you can.

orionid Thanks for the comments. Good to know I am not the only one who has a juvenile sense of humor 😀

Plamadude30k alcohol may have been involved 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Beautiful British Columbia’ is closed to new replies.