Bog Walk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

Rather than post the 31 pictures I chose for the blog, Flickr, Facebook, and Photobucket, I’m posting

the blog link here:
    http://clouddancer19.blogspot.com/2011/07/orono-bog-walk-july-2011.html

and the Flickr link here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/clouddancer19/sets/72157627226164952/

Feed back wanted please. Granted, it is nothing like spectacular mountains or waterfalls or anything, but I still think some are pretty decent.

Thanks.

Kestrana
    Participant

I love the one with Atrus sitting on the bench looking ahead at the boardwalk.

ravnostic
    Participant

Agreed (“waitin on mom”), and the “Contemplative Atrus”, as well.

I have/was/am told not to degrade my own photos, and I’ll suggest to you the same (even though I haven’t mastered that skill myself!)

chupathingie
    Participant

You guys are mean. I saw the walkway thru the bog, and after saw the comments here and the name Atrus. I have Myst’s soundtrack firmly stuck in my head now.

BTW, I liked the plant shots, the kid is cute (but I almost never photograph people, can’t do them justice, so in my mind they’re simply people…yes, I’m socially flawed, I think), and the wide shots showing the bog around the walkway just invoke a fantasy mindset to me… that’s a location with a lot of potential to play in.

zincprincess
    Participant

Agreed (“waitin on mom”), and the “Contemplative Atrus”, as well.

I have/was/am told not to degrade my own photos, and I’ll suggest to you the same (even though I haven’t mastered that skill myself!)

Yep. What they said. Especially the part about not poo pooing your work. Practice makes perfect and all that.

I like the pictures of a kid being a kid. Posed pictures don’t convey their personality which is really what you are trying to capture. If that means you only get the back side of them running away from you, that’s fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Bog Walk’ is closed to new replies.