Business travel

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Business travel

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Analogy
    Participant

So my new job has me traveling around the country and I usually have enough spare tiem to go around and shoot pictures. Here’s a couple of my destinations I finally managed to get around to sorting through:

Duluth, MN

Colorado Springs, CO

Special thanks to powerplantgirl for pointing me at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

millera9
    Participant

Very cool! Let me know if you ever get out to San Diego (or even LA for that matter…) and I’ll buy ya a beer.

Analogy
    Participant

I’m not sure if the company has any contracts on the west coast. I know I’ve heard them say it’s a market they want to get into more, though.

Tomorrow morning I’m flying to Huntsville, AL.

XenPix
    Participant

So many beautiful places. All I have are old ruins and quaint villages. Gets a bit same-o after a while. I need to live on a bigger island.

swampa
    Participant

Xenpix – Bigger islands are over-rated 😛

Analogy – Love those photos from Colorado Springs, especially the sky in the arm-shot.

Analogy
    Participant

Analogy – Love those photos from Colorado Springs, especially the sky in the arm-shot.

The air is so thin and there’s so little pollution that the skies were some of the most amazing I have ever seen. Just deep, rich, saturated blue. I loved it.

XenPix
    Participant

I quite like that bigger island you live on. If only it were around 10 degrees cooler, I could move back. 😥

boringolddoug
    Participant

Analogy I’m half in love with Duluth and the photographic opportunities there. Thanks for your persepective.

sleeping
    Participant

I quite like that bigger island you live on. If only it were around 10 degrees cooler, I could move back. 😥

Maybe you should try New Zealand, it’s kind of like Australia, except cooler and fewer poisonous snakes and spiders…

XenPix
    Participant

Maybe you should try New Zealand, it’s kind of like Australia, except cooler and fewer poisonous snakes and spiders…

Yeah, but it’s full of Kiwis!

sleeping
    Participant

Yeah, but it’s full of Kiwis!

Well, yes, that and sheep…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Business travel’ is closed to new replies.