Car Shows and Gaveyards.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Car Shows and Gaveyards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Snug Tight
    Participant

The wife had to work today so I grabbed the camera and went to a car show and a graveyard.

flicker page

flicker page

I think I have been to to many car shows this year. I wasn’t very inspired.

Anyone else get out and shoot today?

Curious
    Participant

no, tomorrow. am going to try and get shots for “tourist” and “bridges” both.

interesting shine on lincoln’s nose. that the opposite of brown nosing?

Snug Tight
    Participant

You are supposed to rub his nose for good luck. I might use some I got today for “tourist”.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I went shooting at a local cave this morning. The pictures are downloading even as I type, so I’ll find out in a few minutes how badly they turned out. The lighting was challenging to say the least. I did bring my flash unit, which helped, but still…

I love those two shots you posted, Snug Tight. I have a thing for graveyarding myself, so I have a lot of graveyard shots.

Curious
    Participant

well i passed on the car show in gulfport for several reasons, time and the heat being two. we did see this purple truck that my friend took those shots of. this was cruising and car show weekend on the gulf coast but i didn’t have time to really enjoy it. got one crap shot for “tourist” and some nice “bridges” ones.

all that after a couple of hours in the “you pull it yard”. bad news, lost a torx bit. good news, had some nice gentleman loaned me a larger sized one that i own but hadn’t brought.

XenPix
    Participant

I haven’t been allowed out to take photos. 🙁

Although the doctors note is technically only for work…

schnee
    Participant

btw Snug Tight, you earn the Mr. Consistency award for Farktography. You’ve entered more contests than anyone else. You rule.

http://www.schneeworld.com/fsm/static-reports/activefarktographers.html

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoa, that’s awesome! Nifty stat, schnee, and WTG, Snug Tight!

Snug Tight
    Participant

An award? I win an award? I hope it’s a new car, or a 55 gallon drum stuffed with cash. Or the pleasure of standing next to some really nice people and finest photographers in the world. People who challenge me, and make me think.

Thanks to everyone who keeps these contests going. And again thanks to schnee for the FSM.

caradoc
    Participant

On Saturday there was a Strobist gathering in Jerome, Arizona.

We did some shooting in a car graveyard. Or a ghost town. Depends on what you’re looking at, I guess…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Car Shows and Gaveyards.’ is closed to new replies.