Cards Against Humanity

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Cards Against Humanity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    zeke
    Participant

Post a pic of the literal interpretation of one of the white answer cards, using the text of the card as a caption.

Bonus points if you manage to get a picture of Ryan Gosling riding in on a white horse.

orionid
    Participant

+1

Yoyo
    Participant

Including unauthorized imitations, like Crabs Adjusting Humidity or Farking Cards Man?
    +1

orionid
    Participant

I have the DIY set, with a Virginia-specific expansion. “Buck’s Ex Wife” is a card. I promise I’ll behave.

/Then again, Tony Morrison’s Vag… comes with the core set.

zeke
    Participant

Including unauthorized imitations, like Crabs Adjusting Humidity or Farking Cards Man?
    +1

After giving it some thought, opening up to outside groups would make it a LOT more difficult to manage. I could print some cards, call it my own unauthorized imitation, and do just about anything.

I’d rather we keep it to the official CAH released sets.

orionid
    Participant

+1

After giving it some thought, opening up to outside groups would make it a LOT more difficult to manage. I could print some cards, call it my own unauthorized imitation, and do just about anything.

I’d rather we keep it to the official CAH released sets.

Hmm…. Don’t have that option. She took it in the divorce. But the DIY set is CAH rubber-stamp approved. The PDF files are linked right from their home page.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The DIY set should be fine if it’s the CAH phrases from the pdf.

Kestrana
    Participant

I have the DIY set, with a Virginia-specific expansion. “Buck’s Ex Wife” is a card. I promise I’ll behave.

One of my resolutions for the year was to get back into Farktography. Then I’m reminded of why I left in the first place.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

One of my resolutions for the year was to get back into Farktography. Then I’m reminded of why I left in the first place.

Big dislike…been wondering about you lately 🙁

orionid
    Participant

Not trying to stir anything that doesn’t need stirred, but there is the option of ignoring particular individuals.

Kestrana
    Participant

Not trying to stir anything that doesn’t need stirred, but there is the option of ignoring particular individuals.

I don’t see why I am expected to take the high road that you didn’t. It’s pretty simple not to post garbage about me into a community of mutual friends, some of whom found this post distasteful enough to mention it to me months later. If you have something to say about me 3+ years later, surely there are more appropriate venues.

Thanks Elsinore. I miss chatting with you but in this election cycle I’ve deserted social media for my own sanity. 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks Elsinore. I miss chatting with you but in this election cycle I’ve deserted social media for my own sanity. 😀

UGH yes…we’ve progressed well past silly season….

linguine
    Participant

UGH yes…we’ve progressed well past silly season….

Im voting for the very silly party

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If they’re part of the Ministry of Silly Walks, I’m there.

orionid
    Participant

If they’re part of the Ministry of Silly Walks, I’m there.

I’m a Fork Handles man, myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Cards Against Humanity’ is closed to new replies.