Cat Hollow – Danielson, CT

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Cat Hollow – Danielson, CT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steppo
    Participant

I live in Danielson, CT. Just recently the town had taken a recently deceased gentleman’s property by eminent domain and opened it up as a town park known as Cat Hollow, located along the somewhat scenic Five Mile River.

I took these pictures with an Apex 4330z 4.1 MP Camera at high detail, highest resolution, and rescaled with GIMP (Linear rescale). Saved at 87 quality. Panadown was taken with -1.0 Ev exposure. My only gripe about this camera is the lack of an F Stop setting. I have a feeling I’m going to pick up a Minolta Dimage 430 for that very reason. You’ll see why in the waterfall shots. Pretty, but they frustrate me.

I for some reason have a fascination with low-angle shots. Don’t ask why, as I honestly don’t know.

Please feel free to comment on any or all pictures. If you’d like bigger versions, I’ve got them in upwards of 2272×1704, if you like.

Please forgive me if these are too big to post in the thread directly. Blame my ignorance of the rules, and please correct me. 😳

Klahanie
    Participant

What a beautiful spot. I like the 2nd and 4th shots especially.

veruca
    Participant

I can imagine in late summer/fall this would be a gorgeous place to go shooting. I like the photos you presented here, but additional green foliage never hurts 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cat Hollow – Danielson, CT’ is closed to new replies.