Concert shots: Versailles in Yokohama Japan

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Concert shots: Versailles in Yokohama Japan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Killerclaw
    Participant

My latest concert shoot can be found here:
    http://theothereast.com/?p=447

Killerclaw
    Participant

Straight up ignored.

ouch!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Damn..I honestly didn’t see this before–sorry!

I think they look great, and obviously you got an awesome entry for this week out of them. I don’t do a lot of concert stuff myself, but the little I have done demonstrated just how difficult that kind of shooting can be. Good jorb!

soosh
    Participant

I didn’t see that, either. I rely on the “new post” feature a lot, and I don’t think it’s bulletproof.

Those are great. I have little to no experience in that kind of setting, but what I have tried didn’t work out nearly as well as that.

staplermofo
    Participant

I’m holding out commenting until you post some モーニング娘。, 音楽ガッタス, Berryz 工房, or ℃-ute.
    I’d even settle for メロン記念日. Is Halcali still around? Groups from Johnny’s would be great too.
    *hassle hassle*

nobigdeal
    Participant

Funny..I was in this forum this morning and I noticed nobody commented on your concert shots. I was gonna post a snarky comment to that effect but work beckoned and I never made it back.

BTw…great shots

Killerclaw
    Participant

I’m holding out commenting until you post some モーニング娘。, 音楽ガッタス, Berryz 工房, or ℃-ute.
    I’d even settle for メロン記念日. Is Halcali still around? Groups from Johnny’s would be great too.
    *hassle hassle*

If I heard the new Hey! Say Jump song one more time while I was in Japan there might have been another stabbing spree

staplermofo
    Participant

If I heard the new Hey! Say Jump song one more time while I was in Japan there might have been another stabbing spree

Tell me about it, especially when ℃-ute’s new single is so great. I mean, covering a song months before it comes out, who else but H!P, amirite? Johnny’s has always been behind musically, and SMAP can kiss my ass, releasing yet another @#$%ing song. THEY ARE OLD AND SHOULD GO AWAY! H!P’s next gen isn’t getting the welcome they’ve earned and these asshats from Johnny’s are taking mad cakes. I can’t believe this ドガドガ7 crap Ishikawa Rika’s doing now, I mean, she should at least have a tv cohosting spot on something, hell, even Yossui managed that much. Pandering to wota on youtube is pretty farking low. And can you believe Kago’s already starring in another movie? She just finished up in Hong Kong like yesterday. She seems to be putting out feelers for getting back in touch with つんく♂ et al, let’s hope eh?

*cough cough*

Photography.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Concert shots: Versailles in Yokohama Japan’ is closed to new replies.