Do you vote on your own pics?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Pollage Do you vote on your own pics?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  jpatten 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

stupido
    Participant

‘nough said. Do you?

monkeybort
    Participant

yup.

schnee
    Participant

yes

Analogy
    Participant

My own votes make up a good 10% of the votes I receive. =D

Curious
    Participant

no, but if i did that would be 33 to 50% of my latest totals.

i have a fan who votes for all my stuff regardless. seems to take away from the fun somewhat. i liked whatever it is enough to enter it and only want those who it strikes hard enough to vote.

i’m looking for the connoisseurs, not the unwashed masses 🙂

swampa
    Participant

Of course I do, I’m deluded enough to think they are amoung the best pictures each week 😛

XenPix
    Participant

If I didn’t like my pictures enough to vote for them, I wouldn’t submit them. Obviously. 😉

zeke
    Participant

If I didn’t like my pictures enough to vote for them, I wouldn’t submit them. Obviously. 😉

What she said.

millera9
    Participant

Not only do I vote for my own, I don’t vote for anyone else’s! Suckers!!

/Kidding, of course.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep I do. I mean, why not? I figured most people probably at least vote for their own, and I like my own of course, so I figured I may as well vote for mine, too.

Claff
    Participant

I do just to make sure they get at least one vote to show up in the FSM. Sometimes, that’s the only vote they get.

Lovesandwich
    Participant

It is a funny thing, when I vote for my photos, I get more votes than if I don’t vote for them. I have tried a few times, it is true. So, I vote for mine, and get more over all votes.

Of course now that you all know my secret, I will get no votes =)

anneb
    Participant

Yup. I want to make sure it shows up on the FSM, because it won’t otherwise. I mentally tend to just subtract one from it in my brain, afterwards.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

I haven’t been, but looking at the overall response combined with the point about making sure they’re tracked by FSM, I will now.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Hell yes I vote for my own. I think they were good enough to put them up there or I wouldn’t have!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.