Doors Open and a giant D’oh!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Doors Open and a giant D’oh!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

This weekend was Doors Open in Toronto. It’s a chance to go into buildings that a generally off limits to the general public. I managed to squeeze in 6 building tours in one day. I took quite a few pictures, some good, some not so good. My problem? sigh, I neglected to adjust the camera setting between lighting conditions, so I have a lot of overexposed shots, D’oh.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/sets/72157626712100963/

The highlights were the oldest active Synagogue in Toronto, the TD towers (a Mies van Der Rohe building) and Osgoode Hall, essentially courts and judges offices built between 1832 and the 1960’s.

chupathingie
    Participant

I really like the synagogue shots, and Osgoode Hall… nice perspective on that one.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I agree with chup – nice shots, especially Osgoode. And it’s good to know I’m not the only one who still does that kinda thing. Just a couple of weeks ago in Vegas, I went through the first couple of days with the WB manually set to flash. I don’t even recall doing that in the first place, but fortunately it’s easy enough to fix in post.

Oh, and that’s a neat idea in general – I’d like to get an open house for photography on several of the older buildings here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Doors Open and a giant D’oh!’ is closed to new replies.