Eye in the sky

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Eye in the sky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Okay, so I know this isn’t technically photography, but the difference between this and still photos is a button and a piece of tape. And I wanted to show off/brag/vote-whore.

Flight one

Flight two

What you’re looking from:

And just for ?ber-nerdiness, here’s a screencap of booster separation:

caradoc
    Participant

NICE!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Dangit, orionid, stop living my dream! 🙁

Between this and the hardware hacking & high-speed photography you did with the strobe controller, you’ve hit three of the items on my “things I want to play around with when I have the free time” list. Unfortunately, “free time” is an exceedingly rare commodity, so enjoy it while you have it, kids. It seems the older you get, the more likely it is that someone will always have an answer to the question of “is there anything else that needs done right now?” 🙂

orionid
    Participant

I know all about free time being a limited commodity. I spent the last seven years without it, between sea duty with a 24 hour workday every third day (weekends included), and instructor duty with 10-hour seven-days-on-two-days-off rotating shiftwork. So, now I’m trying to make up for lost time, and wind up using the work week as recovery for the weekends. That, and I’m still not used to a five-day workweek. Thursday comes and I’m like “urgh…. it’s only day four. Wait a second…. Tomorrow’s Friday. WOOHOO!”

/next-up, cigar box pinholes. One for film, one for dSLR attachment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eye in the sky’ is closed to new replies.