Skip to toolbar

Fark party advice, yet again

Forums Forums Get Technical Tips & Tricks Fark party advice, yet again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

The Chicago Fark party is popping up again tomorrow, and, as is the custom, I’m asking for advice.

What does the party party picture looker at-er want from the pics?
    What can I do when 30-50 people have threatened me with bodily harm if I use that @$%#ing flash one more @#$%ing time?

Any advice or comments would be great.
    Especially from those of you with styles different from or similiar to mine.

Klahanie
    Participant

Any advice or comments would be great.
    Especially from those of you with styles different from or similiar to mine.

Heh. I dunno, but I’m looking forward to the pr0n. 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

yes, lots of stapler pr0n, please!

as for what to do about threats, i say make sure you have enough compromising pics of everyone where they live in constant terror of what you may do with them.

Klahanie
    Participant

Seriously though, I can’t be of any help. I hate having my picture taken so I generally don’t take pictures of other people. ‘Cept for the hubby, he’s a ham, and the brother, he’s tolerant. Good luck though and have fun, but not too much. 😛

staplermofo
    Participant

make sure you have enough compromising pics of everyone where they live in constant terror of what you may do with them.

Considering the last time I tried that I found someone all too willing to get totally naked, I’d say I’m incapable of doing that. These are farkers after all.

monkeybort
    Participant

hmmm….forgot about that. shoot. maybe have them pose with republicans? that’ll scare ’em.

linguine
    Participant

Since this is a bunch of farkers just yelling ‘more drink’ whenever anyone gives you any trouble should go over pretty well.

staplermofo
    Participant

http://www.staplermofo.com/nov06.html

Man, crowded bars are the hardest place to take pictures. Out of the 340 I took, those are the only ones that came out.
    I’ve gotta be doing something wrong.
    Advise!

monkeybort
    Participant

erm, i think you’re doing fine. great, even. I took about 400 pics at a party last weekend and hardly got any that were worth anything. you’ve got to deal with crowds, crappy lighting, drunkenness (both yours and the others)….it’s a lot of obstacles.

you guys are so lucky that you have fark parties so often – stupid wyoming with its no people.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.