First production light field cameras arrive next year

Forums Forums News Articles and Info First production light field cameras arrive next year

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

… but was still better than the mythical WIAS.

That one is lost on me.

Yeah me too, class of ’83 here so must be something the younger nukes are hearing. Only other one I can remember is RTFQ.

Wrong Initial A-School. It was reserved for horrendous GCE’s. Like the guy in week ten of ET school who still didn’t know Ohms Law.

fluffybunny
    Participant

That one is lost on me.

Yeah me too, class of ’83 here so must be something the younger nukes are hearing. Only other one I can remember is RTFQ.

Wrong Initial A-School. It was reserved for horrendous GCE’s. Like the guy in week ten of ET school who still didn’t know Ohms Law.

Yikes! I’m a chemist and even I know Ohm’s law. It’s the one that states:
    “A man’s ohm is his castle.” right?

chupathingie
    Participant

I’m just wondering, when it gets there, what this is going to do in imagery for DOF in macro….

Interesting question. I imagine it’s possible to have everything in focus, but I have yet to see one of their shots done with a wide DOF.

chupathingie
    Participant

That one is lost on me.

Yikes! I’m a chemist and even I know Ohm’s law. It’s the one that states:
    “A man’s ohm is his castle.” right?

Nah, Ohm’s law states that any question that’s going to be on the weekly exam gets an ohm-sign with a tail drawn on it next to the item on the chalkboard (depends on whether you guys had my HTFF instructor or not…)

So how long has Farktography been the Old Nuke’s Home? 😆

…at least if I get drunk and start talking DNPs and skew divergence a few people won’t think I’m insane…

chupathingie
    Participant

Oh, and for the rest of you wondering what the hell we’re going on about… GCE stands for Gross Conceptual Error; You really did not want to see those 3 letters anywhere on your paperwork after exams were graded.

fluffybunny
    Participant

…at least if I get drunk and start talking DNPs and skew divergence a few people won’t think I’m insane…

I thought there was just Orionid and myself, but three out of maybe thirty regulars,… more than coincidence?

lokisbong
    Participant

I thought there was just Orionid and myself, but three out of maybe thirty regulars,… more than coincidence?

I thought you guys were talking in Latin lol. not really but acronyms can be confusing for sure.

Oh and thanks for the TF.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I thought you guys were talking in Latin lol. not really but acronyms can be confusing for sure.

Oh and thanks for the TF.

Most welcome.

orionid
    Participant

Old? Who are you calling old, Mr. Skew Divergent? Single-pass, natural-circ, parallel cores is the new hotness. I’ll bet you even had Y-shaped rods, too. 😛

/….. and then there’s commercial. That’s a whole different beast.

orionid
    Participant

So if an ELT eats a BLT while using an AN/PDQ-1 to measure CDA and FPA you might expect the RCA to go all OOS and call for a DRB and XOI.

chupathingie
    Participant

hah…you should read some of the logs where I work someday. I didn’t think the military could be topped on the acronym front. I was wrong.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Yeah, well, I’m writing a CPE for an enterprise POS using EF, WCF, and WPF communicating over TCP/IP and if the customer doesn’t see a ROI, I’ll be SOL. 😆

// Two can play at that game.

orionid
    Participant

Wait. What’s the acronym for thread derailment?

staplermofo
    Participant
    fluffybunny
    Participant

Wait. What’s the acronym for thread derailment?

Wooooo! Derailed!

The acronym for thread derailment is WTF?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘First production light field cameras arrive next year’ is closed to new replies.