For fun – some shots I got of my daughter Halloween

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery For fun – some shots I got of my daughter Halloween

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gambitsgirl
    Participant

For fun. I don’t want these on fark general for obvious reasons if they know she is my child. Took these before her Halloween dance. My first time trying inline photos so I may screw this up…. (remember I’m just a hobbyist)

light box – http://www.flickr.com/photos/gambitsgirl/6287426414/in/set-72157627737347087/lightbox/

gambitsgirl
    Participant

just to prove I just don’t throw everything out in the leaves and snap photos 😉

gambitsgirl
    Participant

ps – these are all candid. I don’t set this shit up… she’s just this odd. That’s chocoalte.

Kestrana
    Participant

What a pretty girl! These are great. And we’re all hobbyists here, although some of us have done some paid photography work (aspidites, NoBigDeal and ennuipoet for example.)

gambitsgirl
    Participant

the great part is she mugs for the camera. My son shys away. And I’m glad everyone here just does this for hobby as I’m still dipping my toes in.

Farktographer
    Participant

If you’re just dipping your toes in, I’m worried about what you’ll be coming up with later! You’re already showing awesome composition (something I always struggle with horribly). Looking forward to future shots 😀

gambitsgirl
    Participant

Thank you. This is keeping me from being a one trick pony. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘For fun – some shots I got of my daughter Halloween’ is closed to new replies.