God help us all, he doesn’t hate an iPhone photograph app

Forums Forums Get Technical Software God help us all, he doesn’t hate an iPhone photograph app

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

After reading a metric ton of article from actual photographers about VSCO Cam, i decided I was being intentionally mulish about it and downloaded the app.

http://vsco.co/vscocam

I have to say, I really don’t hate it. It offers a nice mix of usability and editing options, love than I can spot meter in the app to hold highlights or shadow, and the filters are subtle. I was playing with it this morning

I was able to meter my face and still keep the lens flare, that is pretty impressive on a phone. There are pretty decent editing tools on the app aside from the filters AND all the filters are user editable. If you are an Instawhore you can share straight to your Johns with a quick click. (You didn’t think I was going to go through this entire post and NOT base Instagram did you?) also to Twitter, FB but not Flickr, which kind of sucks.

It would never replace my DSLR, but for a phone it’s not bad.

There, you may all start pointing and laughing at me. 😯

orionid
    Participant

There, you may all start pointing and laughing at me. 😯

staplermofo
    Participant

I THOUGHT YOU HAD INTEGRITY!

I guess I was wrong
    *sob sob sob*

Maybe you’re ready for these advanced photography techniques now.
    BWAHAHAHA. Loser. Are you gonna post some selective color flowers or artificially vignetted sepia shot of something mechanical?

Just kidding, it’s nice you found something new to use. I hope it brings you as much happiness as being mean for no reason brings me.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I THOUGHT YOU HAD INTEGRITY!

I guess I was wrong
    *sob sob sob*

Maybe you’re ready for these advanced photography techniques now.
    BWAHAHAHA. Loser. Are you gonna post some selective color flowers or artificially vignetted sepia shot of something mechanical?

Just kidding, it’s nice you found something new to use. I hope it brings you as much happiness as being mean for no reason brings me.

Too mean, too mean 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘God help us all, he doesn’t hate an iPhone photograph app’ is closed to new replies.