Greetings from Jeddah!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Greetings from Jeddah!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

Hi ya’all, I’m in Saudi Arabia for the next couple weeks.

Just wanted to say hello and be an AW for a minute since I probably won’t be able to for a while. If my internet access is better than I suspect it’s going to be, I will try to post in the “Ugly” theme, but previous experience tells me that will be impossible. I’ve got nothin’ for “Second Look” or “Graves” anyway so I will be back some time in mid-April (maybe). Good luck with the upcoming contests and I’ll see ya’all around!

orionid
    Participant

What takes you to the sandbox?

Have fun, good luck, and all that!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Taking illegal pictures I see! Hope your trip goes fast and you’re back Stateside soon!!

millera9
    Participant

orionid, I work for a company that makes reverse osmosis water treatment membranes. In this case, I’m helping to commission a new seawater desalination plant. This is my fourth trip here in the last 12 months and will take my total to almost 100 days. Thanks!

Elsinore I don’t think these are illegal because: 1.) there are no people in them other than me, and 2.) there are no government buildings or security risks in them (that I am aware of). 🙂

orionid
    Participant

Cool! Reverse Osmosis is magical…… move the water back and forth in a pipe and shake the salt out. But it works, by Gawd!

staplermofo
    Participant

Osmosis my ass! Everyone knows the Israelis are the best at that and they’re within driving distance.
    Why not come clean about what you’re really doing.

You’re smuggling fur coats to expatriate rappers, aren’t you?

millera9
    Participant

*clicks link*

“This video is not available in your country.”

Well, alrighty then…

staplermofo
    Participant

It was just “Arab Money” by Busta Rhymes.
    You aren’t missing much.

This has nothing to do with anything, but it should work.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’d be willing to bet that Saudi Arabia has blocked all of YouTube 😉

staplermofo
    Participant

Wasn’t there a scandal about some Saudi woman posting videos of herself driving on youtube?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Greetings from Jeddah!’ is closed to new replies.