Holga

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware Holga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Any other Holga owners around? I just bought mine not too long ago and am halfway through my second roll of film. I’m having a good amount of fun with it so far.

Have been googling around quite a bit but wanted to see if anyone around here has any tips or tricks, or just wanted to share the Holga love.

monkeybort
    Participant

holga! holga!!! (said in best john belushi ‘toga’ voice)

i got a polaroid back for mine and have done some holgaroids with it that have come out really cool (IMHO). i’ve posted my favorites at the end of my ‘different perspective’ batch on pbase

http://www.pbase.com/monkeybort/different_perspective

other than that i haven’t played with it too much – the SO has it up in bozeman for the time being to shoot his architecture site with.

oh, we also did some b/w holgaroid portraits when we got engaged, but he hasn’t given me the scans of those yet.

veruca
    Participant

holga! holga!!! (said in best john belushi ‘toga’ voice)

i got a polaroid back for mine and have done some holgaroids with it that have come out really cool (IMHO). i’ve posted my favorites at the end of my ‘different perspective’ batch on pbase

http://www.pbase.com/monkeybort/different_perspective

other than that i haven’t played with it too much – the SO has it up in bozeman for the time being to shoot his architecture site with.

oh, we also did some b/w holgaroid portraits when we got engaged, but he hasn’t given me the scans of those yet.

those are awesome monkeybort! i love how they came out.

where did you get the polaroid back from? i’ve looked around but only found the complete kit and i was kind of looking to do it myself.

i get the holga! holga! holga! (conga) song in my head – damn fanta commercials:P

schnee
    Participant

the SO has it up in bozeman for the time being

Waaaaaay off topic here, but I’m bringing the family up to Billings, Red Lodge and Cooke City in August – we’ll probably shoot down to Yellowstone for a bit. If convenient, maybe we could have a small Fark Party up around there (you know, coffee or something).

monkeybort
    Participant

the SO has it up in bozeman for the time being

Waaaaaay off topic here, but I’m bringing the family up to Billings, Red Lodge and Cooke City in August – we’ll probably shoot down to Yellowstone for a bit. If convenient, maybe we could have a small Fark Party up around there (you know, coffee or something).

i’m down in jackson – i’d love to meet up! and nate (the SO) should be done for the summer and here as well. drop me an email if you’re going to be in the area!

veruca – nate got mine at b & h. they’re a little pricey, but it’s they’re super fun. i had to do multiple exposures for most of those – put it on a tripod and do two or three or even four exposures.

i love the way they come out – all the light leaks and everything are so cool and unpredictable.

DeaconBlues
    Participant

*bump*

anyone have one of the holga body cap lenses for a slr? i ordered one for my canon film camera, but i am fuzzy on the f stop you set, and how you set the f stop in the first place. any ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Holga’ is closed to new replies.