Here’s a quick overview on how to make a poll here in the forums.
1. Create a new topic.
2. Type a subject in the subject field.
3. Type some text in the message body giving a brief overview of what the poll is for.
4. Type the question you want voted on in the Poll question field.
5. Type the first option in the Poll option field, and then click Add option.
6. Keep adding options using the method above until you’ve covered all the options you want to add.
7. Leave the ‘run poll for’ option blank unless you want it to end at some future date.
8. Click submit and enjoy your shiny new poll!
Well I had to vote “ooh shiny!” cause, well, oooooh shiny! But yes, your instructions were clear 😉 I’ve worked with phpbb forums before, but I think even if I hadn’t I would get it from your instructions 🙂
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Fark ™ and Totalfark ™ are registered trademarks of Fark.com, LLC.
Any republication of Fark.com content or use of Fark.com’s trademarks requires an express written license by Fark.com.