imprint of man

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lobsterscope
    Participant

So I was reviewing my archives to enter this contest, as I have a pretty good collection of naturey stuff. I was at the point of choosing a couple of pics when I realized, there, on my magnificent mountain range image, was a tiny artifact of mankind. Is this a disqualifier? Do we have a zero tolerance policy because of the subject?

lob

millera9
    Participant

Tough call. You say it’s tiny and clearly it was not part of your original composition, but based on the “difficulty” for the contest, it had better be nearly unnoticeable. There’s no harm in posting it and it getting pulled, though; it just means that you’ll have the opportunity to post another photo of something else!

/Just FYI, questions like this will get a better response if they’re asked in the thread specific to the contest.
    //Also FYI, we appreciate it very much that you took the time to come in here and ask about something you weren’t sure about rather than just posting it! 🙂

lobsterscope
    Participant

This isn’t the homebrew pr0n thread? My bad! 😯

Doh! Sorry, must have gotten sidetracked in registering.

Ok, I will save these for another day, as the object is noticeable due to being silhouetted by the sky. 😕

boringolddoug
    Participant

Can you crop it out and still have a good image?

linguine
    Participant

you could also post the picture here before the contest to get a ruling on whether or not it would be good

lobsterscope
    Participant
    linguine wrote:
    you could also post the picture here before the contest to get a ruling on whether or not it would be good

What?!?! And give away my sooper sekrut idea? I don’t think so. 😀

I’ll save it for another day. I have plenty of stuff to choose from.

lob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘imprint of man’ is closed to new replies.