Let me have it with both barrels.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Let me have it with both barrels.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LeicaLens
    Participant

staplermofo, I have no idea how you managed to link goatse with Tanaka Reina, but good job anyway.

ravnostic
    Participant

Wow that was…disgusting.

Also you do realize U-man‘s mom is Mopsy?

Nope, I did not. Is there a farkily geneology tree posted somewhere?

My apologies; edited for slightly less ick factor, yet while maintaining the point that the man seemed born with a camera in his hands (and a SLR, at that.)

staplermofo
    Participant

staplermofo, I have no idea how you managed to link goatse with Tanaka Reina, but good job anyway.

My basic logic was, since goatse is an old friend to everyone on the internet now, it needed an update to remind people of the horror it once was, so I thought a jackass that went into a tattoo parlor with a crayon drawing of a mediocre pop star and convinced someone to stab the crayon into his forearm, then flew to France, stalked her, met her AND GOT HER ENTHUSIASTIC APPROVAL FOR ALL OF THIS; I thought that was horrific enough to remind people. The guy’s had the tattoo for over a year! He’s never learned enough Japanese to see her in Japan or been emotionally stable enough to tag along with the other foreign fans! I mean, the Kamei Eri tattoo guy can at least tell people 10 years from now “Uh, yeah, it’s the symbol for uh… love and uh… stuff.. because I… was very young, drunk and stupid”.
    And on top of all that, that loser gets a whole blog post and after all I’ve done for her I’ve never gotten so much as a radio mention! Sorry to threadjack like this, but I had to talk to someone about it, but if I tell my therapist she’d be obligated to inform authorities and I’m never going back! NEVER! *sob sob sob sob sob*

orionid
    Participant

There, there, ‘mofo, it’ll be alright. *pats on back*

LeicaLens
    Participant

staplermofo, did you just call Tanaka Reina a “mediocre popstar”.
    Pistols.
    At dawn.

Though I’m not sure which side of “mediocre” I disagree with

staplermofo
    Participant

Good thing Chicago just got its handgun ban repealed.
    *shoots LeicaLens, plunders corpse, staples a paper to his lapel, rides off into the sunrise*

LeicaLens
    Participant

Good thing Chicago just got its handgun ban repealed.
    *shoots LeicaLens, plunders corpse, staples a paper to his lapel, rides off into the sunrise*

133rd?
    Outrageous.

I would have put her at least 120th.

Actually, I bet now she would not even make the top 200.

staplermofo
    Participant

*regrets buying a .22*

orionid
    Participant

HA!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Let me have it with both barrels.’ is closed to new replies.